A new corporate identity named “ADAARAN” Resorts has been launched in the Maldives. It was launched on 1st July, 2006 at a ceremony coinciding with the official opening of the luxury resort “The Water Villas” located on Meedhupparu Island.
Among the attendees to this prestigious event was:
- Minister Tourism & Civil Aviation, Hon. Dr. Mahamood Shougee (chief guest of the event)
- Hon. Deputy Minister Mr. Abdul Hameed Zakariyya
- Tourism Minister of Sri Lanka
- Distinguished invitees from the Ministry of Tourism in the Maldives
- Important personalities from the tourism industry of Maldives
- Representatives of leading tour operators
- Important dignitaries
- Members of the Maldivian media
The new identity brings Club Rannalhi, Bathala, Meedhupparu, Ayurveda Village, The Water Villas & Hudhuran Fushi (formerly Lohifushi) under a single brand identity. According to the corporate office, the new brand identity “ADAARAN” presents the promise of high standards of service that is part of the rich tradition of the Maldivian culture, and the aspirations of the Group to reach new heights in the products and services offered to discerning customers. The brand also categorizes their resorts into different independent identities while retaining the original name of the resort.